Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Words of Wisdom from Holli...


First off I want to say that I am super excited about what God has in store for me and for the rest of the staff this summer.


I was reading the other day in my Bible and I came across Romans 12:9-16.

12:9 Love must be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil, cling to what is good. 12:10 Be devoted to one another with mutual love, showing eagerness in honoring one another. 12:11 Do not lag in zeal, be enthusiastic in spirit, serve the Lord. 12:12 Rejoice in hope, endure in suffering, persist in prayer. 12:13 Contribute to the needs of the saints, pursue hospitality. 12:14 Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse. 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. 12:16 Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty but associate with the lowly.Do not be conceited.

I believe these verses are really something to live by. It is my goal this summer to build my relationships on these verses.

Im looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the staff soon.

~Holli

1 comments:

Jason & Hannah McGuire said...

Thanks for Sharing Holli! We look forward to meeting you too!!!

Post a Comment